Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cellphone Clicks..









These are some pictures I've taken in the past using my 2 megapixel cellphone camera.. In fact that was my first taste of digital shooting, earlier I used to shoot on films.. Though I clicked so much on films using many of Kodaks and Yashikas but my passion for photography aroused only when I've got my first camera phone which is a 2 megapixel Nokia (Nokia N70-M), after that I experimented a lot and learned a lot, though it's very limited as one can not go through all the settings which a manual camera supports but it was more than enough for me at that time, so I enjoyed a lot in the 'Click and Go' fashion.. :-))

5 comments:

  1. Nice Clicks. Loved the camera angles on the first & the last one. Kindly write the name of location. People outside Ranchi will not recognize them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. बहुत खूबसूरत प्रस्तुति| धन्यवाद।

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. आपका आभार.. जोशी जी....

      Delete
  3. बहुत सुंदर

    आपका ब्लॉग पर आकार मेरे भतीजे दक्ष को जन्मदिन पर शुभकामनाएं और बधाई दी उसके लिए आभार

    " सवाई सिंह "

    ReplyDelete

आपके सुझाव हमें प्रेरित करते हैं, आप हमें suhano@live.com पर मेल भी कर सकते है..